Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Missha Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Skin Treatment Review

Missha has a line of skincare products, Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail, that uses snail slime to heal and strengthen damaged skin. Here I'll review the Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Skin Treatment. This product's US webpage states that this product is "a soothing gel that contains 30% snail slime extract for glowing skin," and is a "skin awakening booster and toner to firm skin foundation."
The page continues to state that this gel can be used for day and night by applying an adequate amount directly after washing your face. Then you can follow up withe the Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Essential Moisturizer for further cell regeneration.
This product is clear and has a very water consistency, yet it's slightly smooth, like highly diluted gel. Therefore, it's easiest to apply on your face by first pouring a bit into the palm of your hand. The scent is like that of high end perfume...full of musk and flowers. It isn't noticeable once on the face though.

The Pros
  • This treatment feels very light on my face.
  • I have no reaction, no stings, nothing while applying this on my face.
  • Within seconds it dries and leaves a sticky residue, but within minutes that stickiness fades.
  • My skin feels a bit smoother the next morning.
The Cons
  • There is nothing negative to say...but I'm neutral on the product. It doesn't actually seem like there are benefits to using this, just that I'm adding an unnecessary extra step to my skincare routine.
Overall, I'll probably have to use this product over a period of time to actually see cell regeneration and stronger skin. While my skin does feel a bit smoother afterwards, I'd rather use a thicker face cream that will more quickly moisturize my skin and guarantee instant results.

No comments:

Post a Comment