Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Tony Moly Floria Nutra-Energy Mask Sheet with Argan Oil Review

As Super Junior-M are the current endorsers for Tony Moly, they're on the cover of Tony Moly's Floria Nutra-Energy Mask Sheet with Argan Oil. The Floria line offers many skincare products, many of which are meant to provide either energy or whitening to the face. While this mask sheet isn't listed on Tony Moly's website, the other Floria Nutra-Energy products are meant to provide moisture, target wrinkles and create elasticity. This product is actually listed as "Not for sale," so I think these are only given as samples with purchases.
The backside provides illustrations and information in Korean and English. In English, it states that this mask is nutritious and energetic to give off a healthy face. The directions say to place and leave the mask on your face for 15 to 20 minutes, then remove.
This face mask sheet, like many others, is a large circle sheet with slits around the border. The holes are also large in proportion. After removing the sheet, there is still a lot of essence on my face. I use my fingers to tap in this excess essence for my skin to absorb it more quickly, and my face is fully dried after about three minutes.

The Pros
  • The sheet comes very concentrated in its essence, with remaining essence still in the packaging.
  • This mask sheet stays on my face very well.
  • After tapping the essence on my face, it was quickly absorbed.
  • My face has a healthy matte sheen afterwards and is subtly hydrated.
  • This mask and its bag have a LOT of essence left, so I can refresh myself by wiping my neck and limbs and still have essence left over. There's a lot more left than other mask sheets I've tried.
The Cons
  • This essence smells a bit like raw sourdough bread, which isn't really to my liking. It's a mild scent though, so it's quick to get used to it.
  • The one-size-fits-all isn't very accommodating to most face sizes. The holes are very large and the overall circle shape is just too big.
Overall, I view this face mask sheet like all the other ones I've tried. While the scent could have been more pleasant, I did like how efficiently this essence absorbed into my skin. This mask sheet is decent, but I won't go out of my way to find one.

No comments:

Post a Comment