Bright Pearl Essential Mask
Moisture Ceramide Essential Mask
- The mask stays on really well, even when my face is facing the ground for awhile.
- Though the sheet dimensions are a bit odd, the deep slits allows me to cover more surface area and stay on well.
- The mask is cool and refreshing on the face.
- After removing the mask, there is a good amount of essence left on my face which gets absorbed quickly once I tapped it into my face (though it may feel sticky).
- Directly after using this mask, I went to sleep and the next morning, my face is noticeably smoother, which I'm surprised by the good results!
- The mask absorbs a lot of essence and there is still some remaining in the bag, so there's a good amount left to use on your neck and limbs.
- As always with mask sheets, the holes are too big so I can't cover my entire face.
- The Moisture scent is off-putting; it's like that of an old lady's hand cream, a mix of potpourri and melted plastic. But you'd get used to the scent soon enough. The Bright scent has a similar scent, but more diluted and with a hint of a floral burst.