Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Infinite Elite Endorsement Product Reviews

Infinite endorses Elite school uniforms, and with that they've released quite a few endorsement products. However, I really don't know how you can get these goodies (I heard it's not as easy as buying their uniforms...?) besides going to the secondary market. Anyways, I still managed to get them, so here's my unboxing.

IU & Infinite Mini Bromide Set
This set comes in a shiny red envelope. It is conveniently sealed with a resealable sticker.
There are a total of eight posters, one of IU and one for each member of Infinite. On each poster is a close up photo, a full body image (most images of which are the same as my Elite poster), a printed autograph and a QR code that all links to the same Elite page on Naver with a video of each person. These posters are quite small, just 8.25 inches by 10.25 inches, and the backside is white. The order it came in is from left to right, top to bottom.

Infinite We ❤ Fit Comic Book and Catalog
This is a mini comic book and uniform catalog in one, starring Infinite and Juniel. It's 5.875 inches by 8.25 inches and there are 22 pages.
Some of the pages are advertisements for the various uniform fits that Elite offers, like the top photo (lol to Myungsoo in the corner). Other pages are the comic book portion, but I couldn't really follow along...

I'm so happy to have these Elite products! I hope Infinite continues to endorse them in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment