Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

L's Bravo Viewtiful Japan Version Review

While I never thought I'd actually buy the Japanese version of L's Bravo Viewtiful, when I saw it in a store, I instinctively and immediately picked it up and claimed it as mine. So here I'll briefly show the contents of L's Bravo Viewtiful Part 1 Japan Version. For a more extensive review, refer to my post about the Korea Version.
This is first press, and it includes the book with the DVD, the special memo book and postcards, the exterior slip and this extra cardboard casing to fill the gap at the top.
The back cover has the translation all in Japanese.
The contents of the photobook are practically identical to the Korean version, just that everything is translated to Japanese, and areas where there are English or Chinese characters remain as is.
What's different is the contents of the first press box. The box itself is the same though; there's no Japanese on it at all.
Also for the backside, it was much easier to open! I think it's because the sticker melted, so I could easily peel it off without ripping off any cardboard.
Once opened, the memo pad is on top.
The photos are all different from the Korean version too! There are seven photos, mostly of Myungsoo and a few of the members. Remember that weird one of Sunggyu and Dongwoo wearing those victory sashes? There's a photo from that too, just slightly different.
Underneath the memo pad is the set of postcards.

The postcards include the other three members not included in the Korean version. They include two beautiful photos of Myungsoo (I prefer these a lot more than the Korean ones), one of Dongwoo, Woohyun and Sunggyu, and two artistic ones. I really like the lighted up one! The order is from left to right, top to bottom.

I'm so glad I was able to buy the Japanese version! While the book itself is the same (at least for non-Koreans or non-Japanese, that's how it feels), the first press extras are such a nice bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment